Interview


 Q.1 Tell me something about yourself ?
                or
         Rahul tell me something about your self ?

Ans. #Grant
Hello sir or Hello mam
          or
Good morning  ,good afternoon, good evening sir or mam
#Name-
my name is Rahul
or
my self Rahul
or
 is already know I am Rahul.
#Place
 I'm  belong to  a village district name....,in state name...country name...
#Family-
 In my family a part my parents. I have to w  elder brother and a younger sister.(self adjusting)
#Qualification
 I have done 3years  diploma in civil engineering from college name...
  I have done B.tech 4 years degree  in civil engineering from college name...
or
 I have done B.Sc 3 year  degree  in math and from college name..
or
 I have done B.A. 3years degree in arts side.
#Additional skills
 I have done 6 month or 3 month AutoCAD disk course from  Institute name...
or
 I have done knowledge of basic computer
or
I have done advanced Excel course
#Experience
 I am a fresher
 or
 I have 5 years of experience
 2 year worked with company name...in 2015-17
 2 year work with company name...in 2017-19 and one year working with company name.. present time
#Hobbies
 I like to reading books listening to music send working to new place.
#end
 Thank you sir

Q2. Why do you want to do job?

Ans. I want to make a job so that my qualification have to the level that I think I have start.

Q3.  Why should I hire you ?

Ans. I give me a job my qualification and skills is the require for job.I think, I am very good  employee for this job.I well work with effect and honest I think you should be higher.